Pages

Monday, 30 September 2013

SUMMER SHOES IN AUTUMN

A while ago I bought summer sandals for little money from a decent shoe shop. Only back home did I discover that they are made in China and plastic, and of course hurt my delicate skin, so I banned them to the back of my wardrobe. Thanks to the drop in temperature, it is cool enough to wear tights and tadah - they turn out quite comfortable. sandals_close up Most of my fall/winter boots have small heels, so this is a shoe-transition from my summer flip flops. The skirt has some wool in it and pockets, I bought it a few year ago at a thrifting tour in Berlin, but never wore it too much. But I guess it's time has come...
And here the complete outfit with a funnily distorted face and red lipstick: bskirt_btop


Sandals: bought at Alpina, Top: H&M, Skirt: Humana Vintage from Berlin, glasses: Marco Polo

1 comment:

  1. die sandalen sind ja niedlich ... und die farbe vom rock ist gignatisch!
    gott sei dank hast du den roten rock nicht gekauft. ich liebe ihn nämlich! nee, den orangenen hatte ich in der hand, ist aber durch gefallen. ;)
    ich mache mir keine sorgen über ne jacke. strickjäckchen für drinnen und mein 50er mantel für drüber und draußen. wenn's dann richtig klat wird seh ich eh kacka aus, dann kommt der daunenmantel über alles drüber. schönheit adé.

    ReplyDelete