Pages

Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Outfit >Post nO 1

I found this skirt in the stash of clothes I left behind at home in Berlin. It stems from the start of my red-and-blue period when I decided I needed to wear more of these colours. I bought it in a small second-hand shop in Neuk├Âlln, but hardly ever wore it as it is quite tight around the waist. Now with a few kilos less, it sits just right and my new thrifted pettycoat gives it the adequate volume for everyday wear.

[caption id="attachment_107" align="alignnone" width="640"]first ever outfit pic on the terrace first ever outfit pic on the terrace, sorry for the funny face[/caption]

I even found a matching nail polish, which perfectly completes the outfit. SAM_3928 alas, now it is already too chilly to go bare footed...

1 comment:

  1. na, das ist ja lustig mit dem rock. bin dir ein wenig dankbar, dass du ihn nicht mochtest. ich liebe ihn, nicht nur weil, er ein orginal ist ... die farbkombi ist echt ma was anderes.
    vielleicht seh ich ja mal was an dir, dass ich nciht gekauft habe ;)

    ReplyDelete